Thursday, May 2, 2019

Started reading Beautiful Burn by Jamie McGuire



Hello Bookies,

The first book I'm going to attempt reading is Beautiful Burn. I love the Maddox series so much and have always been one of my favorite series of all time. I'm pretty sure that my time with the series is sadly coming to an end. I also know that I need to buy the books that I don't already have. I almost have all of them, but I still need to get this one and the one after this one. 

Anyways, the book starts out with our leading lady Ellie. She is throwing a party and trying to ignore the emptiness she feels when she has too much money and no parents around. Also Jamie McGuire wastes no time to turn up the heat between Tyler Maddox and our leading lady. Their relationship is complicated within the first few chapters. But I just started the book, so I didn't get too far into the book. I stopped right when Ellie realized that her parents have completely cut her off due to their life coach Sally. Right away I don't like Sally and I can see why Ellie doesn't like her. They could have left the girl with something to survive on instead of just throwing her onto the streets to fend for herself. Some life coach if you ask me. But I'm ready to see what drama this book is going to hold. I'll let you guys know the moment that I know.

So until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment