Friday, November 15, 2019

Almost done reading Wild Crush

Hey there Bookies,

I'm still adjusting on how to type with nine fingers that the full ten. It's not easy and I tend to forget. Anyways enough of about my finger and more on the reason you are here. Turns out I did review the first book and I read what I said about the book. So I'm not as confused but I would have done fine if I didn't read my notes either. Anyways,the story is about the good for nothing Vic. Well, he isn't really good for nothing, but he has the reputation because of the fact that he isn't afraid to fight for what he thinks is right. Like beating a guy up because he ended up hitting a girl. If you ask me, we need more guys like Vic where I am from. He is in love with his best friend's girlfriend, but being the loyal friend that he is, he won't touch her. And then this is where things start getting annoying for me. Monika, aka Vic's crush, knows that something is up with her boyfriend. But she just plays it off most of the book. Willing to lie and play the games to keep her boyfriend's image as the star student. At some point something happens and she feels like the secrets she is holding are a huge weight on her shoulders. All the while Vic thinks he killed his best friend. My thought is instead of keeping the secret, put Vic's mind at ease and tell him the truth. She doesn't have to tell anyone. But I really feel like Vic should know. I'm hoping it will happen soon, so that way Vic can feel like he deserves to have a better life than what he was told he was going to have. Anyways, I have a bit of a ways to go until I'm officially done with the book. I might post when I finish, I might now. I haven't decided yet. But if I don't, you guys should go check out the series and give the author some love. The book is really good along with the series. I highly recommend it.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment