Thursday, November 14, 2019

Started reading Wild Crush by Simone Elkeles

Hey there Bookies,

I've been getting a lot do lately now that I have a little more time on my hands. I'm still not supposed to be typing, but I will rest my finger once I'm done with this post. Maybe. Anyways, I own the first book of this series and I read it a while back before I even started this blog. I think. But I don't remember anything from the first book because it has been so long. The think I like about these books is that you actually don't have to read the previous books in order to understand what is going on. Even though it does help in some areas. I have no idea what this book is going to be about. I'm just in it for the adventure it holds for me. Like I haven't even started it yet, but I'm ready for the emotional rollercoaster it is about to put me on. Wish me luck guys.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment