Sunday, November 10, 2019

Almost finished reading Coraline

Hello there Bookies,

I feel like I just started reading Coraline and I'm already almost finished. Just one chapter left. Anyways, I don't really know what to say about the book. The movie is pretty similar to it, but there are a few things that are different. Obviously things will be dragged out in the movie due to the fact they need to fill a certain time slot. In the book she gets offered the buttons during her first visit through the door while in the movie it is so much later than that. Also in the movie she watches the mice perform a show, but in the book they just show up in her other room. In the movie, she fights her other father for the child's soul in the garden while in the book she fights him in a cellar and there is no soul to be found. Even though there are many differences in the book, I still enjoyed it. It was a good quick read that got me back into the spirits of reading. Feel free to go check out the book if you want and even watch the movie. But I'm off to read my next adventure.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment