Monday, December 2, 2019

Finished reading Found

Hey there Bookies,

I just finished the book and I'm slowly trying to come back to reality. A whole lot happens in the book with lots of twists being thrown around. Like so much happens that I can't even tell you anything about the book because it will just ruin everything. All I can say is that it was very hard for me to put down the book at this point and I'm kind of sad that there isn't more. I want to know more about Luther (Mikey's enemy), what will happen to Troy, and Mikey's dad. There is so many unanswered questions and no more books. Which kind of sucks. Either way, go check out the series. It's pretty good and you will be begging for more just like me. Sorry I couldn't say more. If you read the book, you will understand.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment