Sunday, December 22, 2019

Almost done reading Embraced by Darkness

Hello there Bookies,

Well, I have been reading this book on and off and I am happy to say that I'm almost done with it. It feels like a whole lot has not happened in the book, but a lot actually did. Riley gets of vacation and she is thrown into a case. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned all of this before, but it doesn't hurt to repeat myself. Anyways, the case she in thrown into is bad. Like there are body parts everywhere bad. Then she has the whole disappearances she has to look into. So you can say her plate is full. Did I mention that her life is being threatened as well. The girl just can't catch a break. Anyways, it looks like she keeps hitting a dead ended with both cases. Also her lover, Kellen keeps asking her to commit to only him and give up her job. She loves the idea, but she just can't do it. Something is holding her back and I may be peeked at the end, she might not be wrong about her hesitation. So, she solves one case and fights the bad spirit that is just more than happy to continue killing. Even put up a fight when they try to contain him back in his grave so that way no more people have to be ripped apart. That was a tough one for Riley. Then she goes out and almost gets killed when she is attacked once again with Kellen. This is where he admits that it put him in the realization that he may have a few things to thing over as well. That is pretty much where I left off. You guys can go get the book and find out the ending yourselves. I'm off to wrap up this book and get a whole new one.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment