Friday, January 3, 2020

Manga Post #23

Hello Bookies,

I'm one manga short for this post. Looks like I forgot to request the next volume for One Piece, so it will have to wait until next time. Sorry about that guys. I won't waste your time too much with the introduction and just go straight to talking about the mangas.


Not much happens in the volume. Everyone is on their way to save Gaara before it is too late. There was a few battle scenes but they ended very quickly because it wasn't actually the actual people. They used a jutsu that turned people into them in order to fight in their place. It was all to buy time. Naruto and friends eventually finish their battles and make it to where Gaara is being held. Now they have one more challenge ahead of them. They have to get past the barrier guarding the place. Sadly, this is where the volume ends. Kind of sad about that because I wanted to keep reading. Even if I feel like I have learned nothing so far. I guess the only option I have is to get the next volume. But check out the series if you haven't all ready. I'm not sure where this is going to end or when, but I have a feeling I still have a long ways to go.

It's hard to believe that I'm on the fourth volume already. This series goes by way too fast. The volume starts off where the other one left off. Eren is a titan and is currently unconscious. His childhood friend Armin tries to wake him up while everyone is dying. Eventually he gets he to wake up and the mission is back on track. They succeed with tons of lives lost, but they finally gained the upper hand. After that, you go through some flashbacks. You go through all of their training they had to experience. Stuff like that. The whole volume is pretty much a flashback until you get close to the end. Then you are back at the present where they are picking up the bodies and disposing them. A little heartless if you ask me, but makes sense if all you see is death everyday while fighting an enemy you don't quite understand. The volume ends with Eren getting accepted into the survey corps. So far I'm enjoying the storyline. Just the sudden flashbacks is hard to keep track of, but it explains the story. If you haven't already, check out the series and share what you think about it as well.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment