Saturday, January 11, 2020

Finished reading The Coffin Club

Hello Bookies,

I thought I would finish this book a lot sooner than I did. But it can't be helped. Anyways, all I have to say is really a question, is their relationship just run on lies and secrets? You have to read the book to find out the huge twist at the end. But it sure got me back into the series again. I'm not sure for how long, just have to wait and see. Anyways, not a whole lot happens in the book. Raven continues to go against her vampire boyfriend's wishes by constantly going to the Coffin Club and also the hidden vampire club. She almost has to pay for those mistakes when a mysterious vampire comes and saves her from being forced to become a vampire. Which then leads us to our twist at the end of the book. Like the author waited until two pages to the end to throw in this twist. Mind blown people. Anyways, go check out the series if you haven't already. I'm sure a lot of teens would enjoy reading this series. I'm a grown adult and I kind of enjoy it myself.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment