Friday, January 3, 2020

Started reading The Coffin Club by Ellen Schreiber

Hello there Bookies,

I would like to first say Happy New Year. I do know that the Chinese New Year isn't until January 25th, but I will like to wish them all a happy new year in advance because they still celebrate the new year along with the rest of us. Also China will hopefully be my home by the end of the year, so I need to show some love to them. But enough of that, let's get talking about the book.

The Coffin Club is part of a series that I have been trying to finish reading for like a really long time. It takes me forever because I end up taking breaks after I get bored after reading two books. I usually breeze through the books pretty quickly, but no much happens in them until the very end. So it feels like I have learned absolutly nothing. Also I can't remember what happened in the previous books because I started this series before this blog even started. If I did have  a post about it, I will be sure to read it and refresh my memory.  But until then, I'm reading completely in the dark. Pray for me guys. This is going to be so hard for me to review for you guys. I don't want to turn you off from the series, so I will try my best to talk it up the best I can. It is a teen book for teen readers. And that is all I got for now. I'm sorry I couldn't say more.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment