Thursday, January 23, 2020

Back to reading Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover

Hello there Bookies,

I took a small break from reading, but now I'm back to it. Just in time to get Losing Hope back into my hands. I even checked to make sure that this book wasn't missing any pages. It's like the Naruto manga I was reading just recently. I'm pretty sure I spent more time repairing ripped pages than reading. People can be so disrespectful to this little portals into other worlds.

Anyways, I remember nothing from the first fifty or less pages of the book. The only parts I remember is that Holder, our lead character, lost his twin sister to suicide. He started a journal to help him cope with it which was actually meant for his sister but she never used it. He also had a little quick thing with his sister's best friend and that is going to make things awkward between them. He eventually moved to his dad's house because he blew up at school and beat some kid. And that is all I can remember or that was where it left off before the missing pages in the last copy I had. Anyways, I just took a small sneak peak into the book and found out that he didn't even take the notebook back with him. He was gone for a year and had returned home. That is all I know and I'm ready to finish this book. I've put off this book for too long and I think there is a novella after this one that I still need to read. I guess I just have to find out. Wish me luck guys.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment