Thursday, February 6, 2020

Almost done reading Losing Hope

Hello Bookies,

I know that it has been a while and I am sorry. I stopped reading for a little bit and focused on resting my mind because I knew this book was going to put me through the ringer. Anyways, I would rather have books put my emotions in a mess instead of reality. But that is a whole different story. Back to the book. I'm not sure where I left off with my last post but I just got done with the whole thing of Holder freaking out and walking out of Sky's life. Now if you read Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, you know all that is going on. This book is basically just Holder's side of the story. Which is pretty cool because my favorite book of all time has the same scenario. I just can't remember the point on when Sky remembers her past. I know it is coming up, I just can't remember how. Also in this book there is an explanation on why Holder's sister Les committed suicide. She left him a letter to read before she died and I'm kind of dying to know what it says. I know it something that Holder needs to see in order to fully move on. This book is so good and I'm almost done with it even though Goodreads says otherwise. But if you have not checked out this book or the book Hopeless, I highly suggest you go check them out. I won't be posting anymore about this book after this and I will be moving on to the novella which was hinted a little bit about in this book. I love it when things tie in together. But go check out this series and go check out more of Colleen Hoover's books. She is an amazing writer that deserves lots of love.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment