Friday, February 21, 2020

Started reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Hello Bookies,

I have to be honest here. I did try to read this book when it first came out and I feel bad that I didn't get farther than the first chapter. I'm hoping that giving this book a second chance will be the best decision I have made so far. If I remember correctly, this is like the futuristic version of Cinderella. I do love the fairy tales and the different versions of them. Meaning I have high expectations of this book. Keep your figures crossed if you are a fan of this book or series. There are a few books that I've read that I just couldn't finish and it makes me feel bad. But sometimes I just don't love them enough to finish reading them. It's more like pulling teeth is more entertaining than some books I've read. Lets hope this book isn't one of them. Okay maybe I don't have high expectations of this book. I don't even think I'll be finishing it. Now we just have to see if this book proves me right or lives up to my low expectations.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment