Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Halfway through Without Merit

Hello there Bookies,

I know it has been a few days but I wanted to be halfway through the book before I made a post. I'm not exactly halfway through, but I'm close enough that it counts. Anyways, this book is so complicated that I'm sure that if it was a soap opera, I would actually watch it because it confuses the crap out of me and I need to know what the heck is going on.  The book even starts out confusing. Like I actually thought our lead character, Merit, was actually dreaming. But it turns out she wasn't and was just mistaken as her twin sister. Then Merit explains how their family isn't all that normal. Everyone has their secrets or secret obsessions. Her father is an unofficial polygamist. Her twin sister likes to date guys who are on their death bed because of what happened with her first boyfriend. Her brother is very OCD. Her mother won't leave the house and lives in the basement. Then there is her step mother who's brother joins their little complicated world and makes it even more complicated. Also it seems like I get so into this book that I forget that there is a world around me. Especially at work. Thank you for that Mrs. Hoover. Anyways, I'm going through this book faster than I would like. I would start a chapter and before I know it, the chapter is almost done. I kind of don't want this to end, but I still love it. So far I love it. I can't really make a decision when I'm not even done with the book. But we all know the truth. I'm a huge Colleen Hoover fan and I'm going to love this book. I even left off in the book where Merit gets mistaken as Honor once again. And then has Sagan, who is mistakenly thought to be Honor's boyfriend that lives with them, call her a name because she tried to kiss him while he thought she was Honor. I wonder how this is all going to work out. Also I hope the whole intro of him kissing Merit in the beginning when he thought she was Honor then gets explained. So many things still need to get explained here. I am hoping things start getting explained soon because I'm impatient. I need to know what is going on.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment