Saturday, February 8, 2020

Started reading Royal Blood by Ellen Schreiber

I'm on a roll, Bookies.

With how the last book ended with this series, this one should be just as good. I am not sure how this one is going to play out. I know I always say that this is going to be a quick read, but I get so bored with this series that I literally feel too old to be reading this series. If I had just finished this while in high school, then I wouldn't have to try to finish the series now. But I have three more books after this one and then I'm done. Anyways, I do enjoy this book but not as much as I should and I feel really bad about it. But, I'm still curious on how the cliff hanger from the last book is going to play out in this one. From the first page that I've read so far, the cliff hanger isn't even mentioned. How dare they? But I'm only one page in and it can still come up. The only think I can do right now is just continue to read.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment