Saturday, April 23, 2022

Halfway through Wicked

 

Hey there Bookies,

Listening to an audio book is a weird thing. Especially when there are spicy parts taking place in the book and you are listening to it at work. You can just imagine me getting embarrassed as I slowly turn down the volume. The only downside I have with audio books is that I'm paying attention and not paying attention. I can hear the story being told but I can't tell you if it is being fully registered in my brain. At least with reading, I can go back. I feel like with audio books its a little harder. But anyways, our leading lady has a crush on a fellow hunter or what not. Her roommate is a brownie she saved that has an addiction to sweets and spending our leading lady's money. We got some very powerful fae walking the streets looking for a type of gateway, but no one knows where these gateways are. But they are killing hunters left and right. I ended my listening at the part where another hunter was killed and I think it was a hunter our leading lady had some tension with. I can't be sure. Like I said, I am listening but registering the story is a whole different thing. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment