Thursday, April 28, 2022

Manga post #28

 

Hey there Bookies,

It's been a while since I did one of these posts and it's all thanks to the website where I've been renting my ebooks and audio books. Turns out they have One Piece, so I can continue reading the series instead of waiting for it to be available at the library. We are currently getting Chopper's back story in this volume and it still is a sad one. But it's always good to read about the background of each crew member and how they became part of the crew. It's still all review for me due to watching the anime but I still enjoy the manga. I wish I could really say more, but that is pretty much all that really happened. Luffy finally got Nami to the doctor. Even risked his life to do so like a good captain. I know we are almost done with Chopper's story with the next volume. Either way I enjoy One Piece and I can see why it has been going on for so long. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment