Thursday, April 21, 2022

Long time no see

 Hello Bookies,

Man, when was the last time I made a post on here. I actually think I forgot all about you. Sorry. Anyways, I've been super busy that I didn't have time to read much anymore. But I've discovered a thing called audio books. I was highly against them, but they are nice to listen to when you need to fill the silence while doing beadwork. I finished The Glittering Court through audio book. Also I finished Cryptic Cravings finally through an ebook. I was so against going digital, but sometimes you have no choice. Especially when you have no idea if your local library is open or not. Hopefully, I can get back to reading and start posting about books again. Thanks for understanding my time away. I'll try to do better.

Thanks y'all and see you next time,

Lys Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment