Friday, October 13, 2023

Reading Stay with Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout (J. Lynn)

 

Hey there Bookies,

I'm trying a different Jennifer Armentrout book. Well, I've been listening to this book more than reading it. It is something to do while playing mindless games. But I've learned something about myself going between the two different books by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I don't like overly descriptive books. I like books that pretty much get to the point. I was thinking that was why I couldn't get into Don't Look Back. It was too descriptive on the whole situation. Stay with Me is more to the point. It is interesting that two different books from the same author have completely different writing styles. Anyways the book I'm listening to now is about our main girl named Calla who had her life in order and planned out until she finds out that her mother had completely cleaned her out. Putting all of her plans completely off track. Forced to go back to her hometown to find her mother, Calla learned that finding her mother isn't going to be easy. Turns out her mother has been hanging out with the wrong crowd and ran off. No where to be found. Now Calla is forced to figure out what to do to to get her life back in order. Meaning she is stuck in her hometown until she got at least some of the money she needed in order to at least finish school. I'm curious on how Calla is going to work out her finances while also trying to figure out how to clean up the mess her mother had created. 

So until next time.....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment