Sunday, October 22, 2023

Started listening to King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard

 

Hello Bookies,

I got the audiobook of this book in MP3 player form. It's something that is convenient to me because I don't have to kill my phone or fight with my computer while playing video games and someone interrupts me. The only downside is that if I pause it long enough the device shuts off. Anyway we finished the second book with Mare getting captured. But is it really being captured if she willingly gave herself up? Either way the book so far is her being prisoner and how they are treating her. That is as far as I got. I'm only on chapter three or four and not much is going on. I feel like this book is just going to be a filler before the last book. Tone down the action to save it for the grand finale. I do enjoy this series so far, but to be honest, I wouldn't keep it on my bookshelf. I get the appeal of it but I might be too mature for this series. Mature as in too old. I'm not the target audience and I'm okay with that. Either way I'm still curious about how this book is going to play out. I'm wondering how Mare is going to get out of her captivity and get back to those she cares deeply about. Wish me luck on this one.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment