Sunday, May 29, 2016

Reading Max and the Gatekeeper part 2

Hey there Bookies,

How long has it been since I posted? I am really sorry about that. I had a few deadlines to meet and some research that needed to be done. But I'm back and no need to worry about me. I am hoping to finish this book by tomorrow. That way I can fully focus on the other book that has me dragging my feet. Anyways, I'm about sixty percent into the book and things are a little interesting. Our supporting characters, or at least one of them has gone missing. The only reason for this is because some of the kids from the evil side decided to try to convert her to their side by force. Of course Max was gone, but that didn't stop them from trying to put the blame on him. Even though he wasn't in town and getting some new parts for the gate. Anyways, I've spent like four chapters of them pulling a search party for our missing character. Wonder how they are all going to pull this off.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment