Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Reading Max and the Gatekeeper

Hey there Bookies,

Sorry for not posting in a while. I hardly ever read when I'm home due to the fact that I have very needy younger siblings. Also I want to get close to catching up because there will be a week I won't be reading at all due to the fact that I'm going back to Baltimore. That I can't wait for.

Anyways, I'm about halfway through Max and the Gatekeeper. The book starts out just weird. Like we got a chanting group of people following our main character Max to his grandfather's house. A game of baseball that is just plain weird as if time slows or speeds up. Then we got the rooms full of stuff that just don't make sense. It takes Max going up to the third floor in order to get at least some answers that he wants from his grandfather. Now it all is a matter of what and where to start. Flooded with questions, Max sits down with his grandfather in order to get some answers. Honestly some of them are a little hard to believe. Max now has the responsibility to protect the world from evil. A lot for a twelve year old to handle. Wonder how this is all going to play out. And I lied about being halfway. I thought I would be by the time I finished this post, but I'm not. I keep getting distracted. I'm only a quarter of the way.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment