Monday, May 2, 2016

Started reading Max and the Gatekeeper by James Todd Cochrane

Hey there Bookies,

I know its been a while. I honestly have been avoiding reading because I'm in a bit of a slump. I think it has something to do with the huge book I have to read and don't really like because its kind of dragging on at the moment. Luckly I got a book in the mail. Its actually a book I won on Goodreads through their giveaways. Anyways, the cover looks pretty interesting. I've actually been trying for a very long time to win this book. Why? I don't know. Something told me that I should and I did and I got the book. Finally. Anyways, first impressions are going to be a little short. I only read like a page and a half. So far I'm just wondering, what is going on in this book? I'm so confused. Two pages guys, that is only as far as I have gotten before writing this post. Just bare with me. Anyways the book is pretty short, so I'm hoping its a quick read. I need some of those with how far behind I am. But I'm going to go for now. I got three books to read and more coming in tomorrow. I hate catch up work.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment