Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Coming up.....

Hey there Bookies,

So I'm still reading, but I'm still at 15% of the book. Yes, I read like forty pages and didn't move much in the book. This thing is huge. I'm tempted to throw in the towel, but I'll keep trying to read the book. No promises though.

Anyways, I thought I would tell you about some ideas that I'll be bringing onto the blog. First up, would be my top ten lists. A list where I tell you my top ten series, books, and what ever other book related lists I come up with. More work for me, but all the more for you guys to enjoy.

Second is that I might be bringing a little bit of my writing back. I am still avoiding editing one of my books, but I'm almost halfway done with another and making great progress with Eyes of a Killer. So three books are almost ready to be handed in. Now all I need to do is find a promising publishing company to take on the proposal I have that involves all of my books and ideas for them.

Last up is that I finally got my camera fixed. That's right, I'm going to try to post videos now. It failed miserably the last time I had this idea, but I got everything working and ready to go now. So you guys can finally get a glimpse into my everyday life. Its not exciting, but its something to do other then read about me talking about books. Right?

That is all I have for right now. If you have any suggestions regarding what books to read or what I can put up on my blog, don't be afraid to send me an email or a comment. I will take your suggestion into consideration and might even use it. Never know, right? But I'm going to head out and at least try to read a chapter. I'm really beginning to dread this book.

So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment