Friday, April 22, 2016

Reading A Discovery of Witches

Hey there Bookies,

Sorry for not posting as of late. I had to pry my computer from my brother's hands. He has a serious computer addiction. Also I'm currently in Chicago to see my favorite Kpop band. The baby sis picked everything that we experienced today that was related to me not being able to read. I was able to squeeze in like ten pages though. Anyways, We'll get to that after I tell you a little bit about the book. I figured that I won't do this the traditional way only because the book is so big and it is going to take me forever to read it. Anyways, the book is about a witch who doesn't want to associate herself as a witch. And I guess the book would be about a witch since the cover does saying that we are discovering witches. But that is besides the point. Anyways, she comes across a mysterious book that has a bit of a mystery behind it. Its like every supernatural creature that exists wants this book. Apparently the story is that this book has the answer to everything about the supernatural world. Like where everything began. Only problem is there is a pretty powerful spell on it that makes the book's true nature impossible to read. Wonder how that is going to play out. Anyways, at least our leading witch has an unlikely ally on her side. Do I sense a possible forbidden romance coming?

Anyways, that is as much as I can tell you about the book since I'm only about fifteen percent through it. I'll try to squeeze in a few more pages, but its highly unlikely. Not when the baby sis if freaking out that we are in the same hotel as B.A.P. Not planned might I add? So far I've seen Yongguk, Zelo, and a little bit of Daehyun. But no Himchan. My years are still peeled to catch a glimpse of him. Sadly my main concern is to teach the baby sis that yes they may be somewhat famous, but they are still people and deserve personal space. Its a tough lesson to teach. Wish my luck on that one Bookies. But I really should head out. I ran away with the computer and hid in the lobby of the hotel. Its only a matter of time before the brother comes and snatches it away.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment