Saturday, April 9, 2016

Wrapping up The 5th Wave

Hey there Bookies,

Even though I have like a quarter of the book left to read, I'm wrapping up my posts on the book. I'm sure you guys are sick and tired of reading about The 5th Wave and are wondering what the next book is going to be. All I'm going to say before the next post is that its a book from the past. One of the many that I haven't finished yet. There are like ten of them, but I'll give a hint. It involves some werewolves. Anyways, back to The 5th Wave. All the paths are all coming together now. Not sure how some of them are going to fuse, but its happening. I have a feeling I just stopped at a part where Ben's squad meets up with Cassie and Evan. I was also right about Evan, even though he is still denying it. Only because he is trying to not blow his cover. But why hasn't he killed Cassie like he was supposed to? This is also the part where there is a huge twist and Evan isn't what we think he is and Cassie is actually the alien. That didn't actually happen, just my imagination getting the best of me. Anyways, the book is pretty good. It has a bit of a slow beginning and it does get confusing if you aren't paying attention. Either way, I highly recommend the read. Next step is to see if the movie is just as good as the book.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment