Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Reading The 5th Wave

Hey Bookies,

Sorry for not posting for the past few days. I honestly haven't been reading. More like catching up on sleep and just being lazy. Anyways, I figured I would give you my first impressions on the gook I'm reading so far. From what I noticed of the book, you really have to pay attention. There are a lot of time when she remembers something and the book seems to go into a flashback with out any warning. So basically the majority of the book is just one big flash back in the beginning. I can't say for the whole entire book because I haven't gotten really far. I'm only on page fifty and its a pretty big book. Anyways, I think the book is pretty accurate on how people would react if there was actually an alien invasion. A bunch of questions, skeptics, and hoping the government will fix it. I still haven't gotten to the part where she talks about the forth wave, but the other three I read about. Well, the second wave wasn't explained in much detail, but I got the idea. But I'm going to head out not. Its super early in the morning and I have a dog who keeps staring at me. After I let my dogs out, I'll get some more reading done. Hopefully.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment