Thursday, April 21, 2016

Update

Hey there Bookies,

The weekend is slowly closing in and that means that I'm not going to get much reading done. Not when I'm going to Chicago to see B.A.P. Its a birthday present for my adopted baby sister that I will for sure enjoy because I'm the one that got her into B.A.P. Now if only she can decide who she likes more in the band. She keeps changing her mind like I change socks. Anyways, due to the fact that I will be having a weekend of fun, I really need to get a good dent in the book I'm reading. I'm taking my time because the book is so big and it feels like it is taking forever to read. So far its pretty interesting, but I think the size of the book is what is getting to me. I need to swallow my fear and at least try to get a quarter of the way through the book. Also I've gotten my creative streak back. Which makes me extreamly happy. I missed my writing. I'm nothing with out it. Hopefully I can finish editing Donny and finish writing this one. Then I can hand them in and maybe finally debut as an author. But until then, I'm stuck reading and reviewing books. I can't complain really because there are so many books to be read. Also I'm getting ready to write up two business plans with my mom. One is for our music venue and one for a bookstore. But I need help with the bookstore. I need ideas on what people want to see when the got to a bookstore. What kind of hours do people expect a bookstore to have? You guys should let me know what you would like to see when going to a bookstore. I might actually use your ideas when I finally open up. Its all still on the drawing board.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment