Saturday, April 16, 2016

Almost done reading Raised by Wolves

Hey there Bookies,

The time has come for me to make my last post on the book. I'm about 80% percent through the book and a big battle is about to take place. As much as I'd like to tell you about how they face the big bad wolf and defeat him, I can't. That would just ruin the book. So you all can hate me for a while. Anyways, Bryn uses her connection with Chase to her advantage. She listens in on the alphas that got together to talk about the rabid and decide that they weren't going to kill the danger. Bryn doesn't like it and comes up with a plan to do it herself. Well, sort of. Chase wasn't going to let her go by herself when he has a need to protect her. Anyways, I stopped reading where they showed up at the town where the rabid is hiding. Wonder how this is all going to go down. But if you guys really want to find out since I'm not telling you, I highly suggest you get the book. Its pretty good and I fairly enjoyed it. But I'm off to my next read.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment