Thursday, April 7, 2016

Reading The 5th Wave part 2

Hey there Bookies,

I figured I would do a post on the book sooner then expected. Only because its a very long book and I need a break from reading it. Its a lot of work trying to keep up with all that is going on. Anyways, I noticed that the different parts in the book are also different points of views. So pay close attention if you haven't read the book. Kind of makes you wonder how you can keep track of everything. So far it is all slowly making sense, but also creating more questions. We got our first point of view, Cassie, telling us about how it all started and what her family did in order to survive. Also we get to see all the things that she had to go through after being forced to be alone. The next point of view is Cassie's high school crush, Ben. But you don't know that until the very end of that part of the book. Also Cassie pretty much thinks he is dead anyways and he almost dies to tell the truth. Third part and point of view is through one of the alien's point of view. He's been following Cassie around, ordered to kill her. Only thing is that he doesn't and he isn't quite sure why. Also you don't know who his human host is. But I might have an idea on who it is. Probably the guy she dated when it all began. But I won't know until I read more. Also I'm kind of curious who's other points of view I get to read about as the book goes on. Do I go back to Cassie's or someone who was a part of her life? Guess the only way to find out is to read more.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment