Saturday, April 16, 2016

Calling it quits on At Any Price

Sorry Bookies,

As much as I'd like to finish this book because I was really enjoying it, I can't. Its because the device I was reading it on is always in my brother's hands. Keeping me from reading it. Also I think you guys are getting sick and tired of me dragging this book out for so long. But if you want to see how the book ends, I suggest getting it. I know that I'll try to finish the book, but at my own time. Only because my brother is being a little jerk and is addicted to electronics. He also thinks he owns everything in the house. The brat. Anyways, go read this book, buy it if you have to. The author deserves the love and it is a good book. I feel bad that I just can't finish it at this time.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment