Friday, April 8, 2016

Reading The 5th Wave part 3

Hey there Bookies,

I'm two thirds through the book and a lot is happening. Also other point of views are all starting to fuse together. And, Cassie's high school crush isn't dead like we come to think. Well, he almost died. I think I mentioned this already, but I can repeat it. Right? Anyways, there are four points of views that I have seen. Cassie's, her brother's, Ben's (Cassie's crush), and the silencer (who I think is named Evan, but I could be wrong). Anyways, we still have to learn who is all the enemies and who is not. It just makes you want to read more to find out. Its like you can't trust anyone anymore. So how do you know who the enemy is and who is not when everyone looks human? The major question in this book. But apparently the military is not someone you can trust and Cassie knew that already, but Ben just found out along with a friend he has made while being trained to kill by the aliens. Also Ben has met Cassie's brother at training camp, but he doesn't know Cassie. Even if they shared some classes together and sat next to each other before all hell broke lose. I know the feeling of when you have a crush on a guy and he doesn't know you exist. Poor Cassie. Anyways, the book is getting really intense. Its like to the point that I can't put it down. But I am highly recommending for you to read the book. I also heard that the movie is pretty good. We will just have to see after I finish the book, right?

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment