Saturday, April 9, 2016

Back to reading Raised by Wolves

Hey Bookies,

If you guessed my next read being Raised by Wolves, you would be correct. That's right. I got the book back from the library. It was such a shame to have to return it when I was halfway through the book. Sadly I don't have the energy to read it right now. I can't even finish reading The 5th Wave. I missed nap time, so my night is dragging on a little bit too long. Third shifts are hell when you are dead tired with nothing to keep you awake. I keep telling myself that I have a little less then four more hours to go. Its not working. Really wish I could read this book. But I only posted to let you know that I'll be reading this book as soon as I finish the one I'm reading now. Who's excited to get back to this book? I left off with her meeting up with the freshly turned werewolf. Also I stopped when she found out that there is a rough who turn our new werewolf roaming the woods close to home. Wonder what her alpha is going to do about that. But it will just have to wait.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment