Thursday, April 7, 2016

Reading Vampire Knight Vol. 16

Yes Bookies, its true. I read manga. And, watch anime. And I do a lot of other nerdy things. So don't judge me. Anyways, figured I would inform you guys about my favorite manga series. I stopped reading it for a while because the library stopped getting the series after vol. 14. But then I saw that it got all the other available books, and I just had to pick up the series again. Anyways, since its been so long since I read it, I'm trying to remember all that had happened. I know in the beginning you follow two students that are in charge of not letter the night class students mix with the day class students. The only reason for this is that the night class is full of vampires trying to pretend to be human. Then a lot of stuff happens. Like you find out that one of the two main students in a vampire hunter that was turned into a vampire. The main vampire reveals that the other main student is his sister. Sorry should of warned you about the spoilers. Anyways, there is one epic battle after another. The main vampire disappears for a while. Which is pretty much where I left off. There is other stuff that happens, but I can't tell you all of it. There were also parts that I just didn't quite get, but maybe you all can figure it out. Anyways, I'm going to go back to reading The 5th Wave. The book it getting intense the more I read. Almost halfway, meaning that there might be a post coming up. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment