Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Started reading The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Hey Bookies,

So it looks like I finished Frozen sooner then expected. I still have an hour to kill at work, so it has been decided. I'll be reading The 5th Wave next. All I know is that this became a movie, that I haven't seen yet, but it looked really good. So of course I had to read the book first. It makes perfect sense. Anyways, I'm not sure what the whole story is about. From what I got from the movie, its about an alien invasion. The trailer of the movie listed all these plagues to expect during the take over, but they never said what the fifth wave was. All the more reason to read the book. But I'm going to read it and see if I like it. Also I might compare the movie to the book.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment