Saturday, March 12, 2016

Reading Raised by Wolves

Hello fellow bookworms,

Long time no see. I am sorry for the huge delay. I haven't been reading lately because I was busy doing research for one of my books. Camp Nanowrimo is around the corner, but I still haven't signed up for it yet. I still have a few weeks to decide whether or not I want to take part in it or not. Anyways, I read when I can. So I'm about a third of the way through Raised by Wolves. All I have to say is that I love the leading lady. She sounds just like me on some days. My mother would say every day. Anyways, its pretty interesting so far. There are some funny parts. But mostly its about a girl who lives with a bunch of werewolves after her family being killed by a rabid one. She pretty much goes by what she has been told since she was brought into the pack, to a point. But one day she gets curious and finds a freshly turned werewolf  in the basement of her alpha's house. Then she become obsessed with him and goes through all this trouble to talk to him, and that is pretty much as far as I have gotten. I know that something is going to happen between these two. I just don't know what yet. But I do plan to find out. Hopefully before the book has to go back in ten days. Writing season is such an attention hog. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment