Monday, March 21, 2016

Almost done reading Ten Tiny Breaths

Hey there Bookies,

I'm sad to inform that I'm coming to an end with Ten Tiny Breaths. The book has been good, but its time to move on. But it sure has to throw a mind blowing event before we finish the book. Thanks a lot for that K.A. Tucker. One way to make us want to read more. But I love the book all the same. A lot happens after the halfway point. So much that I can't tell you all of it. But I can say that Kacey falls in love and then gets crushed in an instant. Also she almost loses another person she highly cares about. This is defiantly a book I'd recommend to you all. You'd love it right away. If not right away, for sure by the halfway point. But I have to head out for now.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment