Sunday, March 27, 2016

Almost done reading Silver Shadows

Good morning Bookies,

I spent all night reading and its only because I couldn't put the book down during the big escape. Even though I am at a part where they are now trying to lose the alchemist's that are trying to capture them as they flee from the scene. And may I add that they are not making it easy for out two love birds? Kind of makes me wonder who this book is going to end. I only have forty pages left and so much can happen in that short amount of time. But I do know that Sydney will forever have to be on the run from the alchemists. Unless she takes down the  whole entire community. Possible storyline for the next book? I won't know until I get the book from the library. Looks like it will be a long wait until I get my hands on it.  But until then, I have other books that I need to catch up on.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment