Thursday, March 17, 2016

Possible fandom name?

If there was a fandom out there for this blog, or for people who love books just as much as me, I came up with a nickname that I might actually use from now on. If its already been used, I might have to get a little creative. Anyways, I came up with the nickname Bookies. My mom wanted me to call you all my Robies, but I hate that name since middle school so I'm just going to go with Bookies. What do you think guys? Are you all okay with that? Or, should we all put our heads together and come up with a better name? Its all up to you guys. But for now you are my Bookies. So congrats on getting a fandom name if there was one. This also is good motivation to read more because I don't want to disappoint my Bookies. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment