Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Reading Frozen part 3

Hey there Bookies,


So it looks like I'm about two thirds of the way through the book. But I can't breath easy yet. I'm still way behind schedule. At least I'm slowly catching up. Anyways, the whole entire time I was reading the book since my last post, its all been about their journey to paradise or The Blue. And I should add that it hasn't been easy for them. We got the military coming after them because they don't have permission to leave the city. Had to gamble for a ship, almost losing. Getting the ship taken over by creatures that look undead, but actually aren't. Almost getting trapped in a pile of garbage. Something big enough to tear their ship apart. And, crew members trying to kill off their captain. Seems like our leading lady has it pretty much easy, right? As long as she helps out by saving the captain and staying away from the trouble makers in the crew. But at least she doesn't have to hid from these guys anymore because they pretty much figured what she was already. Also it helps when you have some color blind crew members. And I guess its a little late for them to turn back now since they are so close to paradise. Wonder what other obstacles they are going to face in order to get to where they need to be. Only way to find out is to read the rest of the book.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment