Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Almost done reading Frozen

Hey there Bookies,

I spilt tea on the book. A sin to anyone who loves books as much as I do. Technically I didn't spill the tea on my book. The tea mainly fell into my backpack where the book was. So it ended up getting a little water damage. Still makes me extremely sad. And I am usually careful ever since I accidentally set a book on fire because I didn't know about the security chip. I'm a disaster when it comes to books. Anyways, my disasters aside, lets talk about the book. They are still traveling. But they rescued some people, got abandoned by what was remaining of the crew after one was thrown off the ship by an unknown force, then had no idea how they were going to eat. But our leading lady was smart and remembered seeing fish, so food was no longer a problem. But captivity is. Now they just have to figure out how to escape from being traded off as slaves. Sadly you won't find out through me. This is my last post on the book since I only have fifty pages left. I know it doesn't say that on goodreads, but its true. But if you want to know how the book end, I highly recommend getting the book and finding out yourself. Its a very enjoyable book. Not one of my favorites, but still pretty good. But I'm going to go finish the book. My next book that I'll be reading all depends whether or not I get all my books in at the library to pick up. If I don't, it will be a book that had a movie come out just recently for it, like a year or sooner. We will just have to see.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment