Sunday, March 20, 2016

Reading Ten Tiny Breaths part 2

Hello my wonderful Bookies,

It seems like I'm just breezing through this book when I get the chance to read it. Also having nothing to do at work other then read seems to help as well. Anyways, things are starting to be revealed in the book. I forgot to mention in the last post that every character you meet seems to have a mysterious past. Someone left something behind when they moved into this set of apartment buildings. You learn about the single mother, Storm's past first. To make her story short is that she married too young and had to grow up fast. Next is Kacey's boss's past. Or at least the meaning behind the name of his club and the tattoo that he sports. Long story short, a nice girl that worked for him met an unforeseen end while on the job. Last is Trent's past. Everyone calls this guy hot and yummy in the book. But anyways, we don't know much about him yet. He is willing to reveal it to Kacey because he has strong feelings for her. I'm sure there is more then this whole love at first sight vibe going on here. Trent has a past that I have a feeling interacts with Kacey's. Its just a hunch, but I'm putting some clues together here. Maybe he was a cousin of her now dead boyfriend. I could be highly wrong on that. But the only way is to read more of the book. Right?

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment