Thursday, March 17, 2016

Returning books...

I have to apologize to my Bookies. The disadvantages of borrowing books from the library is that I have to eventually return them. Kind of makes me sad really because I didn't get any reading done during the time I actually had the books. Too much was on my plate I guess. But I will make it my goal to request them again and actually finish the books. Hopefully. The books I'm talking about is Raised by Wolves and Mind Game. I only got a third of the way with both books, but its time to return them. I am basically trading them in for two more books at the library, but I will request them and try to get them back as soon as possible. Also for those Bookies who are wondering about the book At Any Price, I have recently returned to reading that book. Its hard to read something when the device that the book is on keeps getting taken from me. My young siblings have an addiction to electronics and can't comprehend the joys of reading. Its sad really. But hopefully I can get a that book done soon. As for Frozen, I'm still reading that one, but I wanted to get caught up on the other books that I am ready. I also know there is a huge list of books that I haven't finished yet. Either they were misplaced or still being waited for, I have not forgotten about them. But I do have to get a new The Devil Laughed book because that book is forever gone. Can't find it for the life of me. Makes me sad really. But I will get to all the books that I still have yet to read as soon as I can. Promise. I am just taking this a day at a time. I'm not quitting when the two year mark is coming up. Wow, two years this blog has been going. Wonder what year three has in store for us. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment