Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Reading Silver Shadows

Hey there Bookies,

Silver Shadows is proving to be one of those books that will be a short read for me. I'm about a third of the way through the book. So far I have Sydney trying to figure out who her allies are and Adrian trying to fill the empty void that Sydney had left behind. Also while Sydney is trying to find a way to escape the location she is trapped in, Adrian is out partying with a girl that has a huge crush on him. I see some hearts breaking in the future. But how do they get reunited? Sydney has to escape, right? So how is that going to happen? We already know at this point on how she stops the gases that they are feeding her through the air. All thanks to her roommate. I wish I could tell you more, but there honestly isn't a lot happening. Just both suffering in the absence of the other. And both trying to find an escape. Sydney from captivity. Adrian from his pain of separation.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment