Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reading Silver Shadows part 2

Hey there Bookies,

So I didn't finish the book yet. Why? Because apparently all I do during my days off is watch movies and K-dramas. I'm a horrible person. But at least I can say I watched the new Hunger Games movie finally. Major shock ending to that movie by the way. Didn't see it coming. But that is not why you are here because I never read the Hunger Games series. Oops. Anyways, back to the book that I'm actually reading. Things are going down in the book. Sydney has gained quite a reputation at the facility she is at. Also Adrian finally got out of his downward spiral. You would think that they are finally making progress, but you would be wrong. There is still some things they need to know in order to free Sydney. Like finding where the heck she is. That would be a really good start. But at least they are making progress and Adrian can see her again. This just makes me want to read the book more. Instead of the three chapters that I've read in a week business. Again, oops. For now I'm just going to continue reading. Only because I'm banned from listening to music while at work because apparently wearing headphones to invisible guests is frowned upon. At least I get more reading done and can most likely catch up.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment