Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reading At Any Price part 3

I swear to God, Bookies. This book is taking way longer then it should. I feel like I read like twenty pages tonight and only moved four percent in the book since my last goodreads update. I'm starting to think I should of just sucked it up and got a physical copy of this book. I know I still can, but my bank account is slowly going down since I spent $300 on food and stuff for my dogs. I can't buy books on only $50. Especially when I have a car payment coming up. Anyways, I have some theories on this book and I might cave and get the physical copy. With my luck, there won't be any. I just wanted to complain because I'm getting no where. But I'm going to go into a corner and cry now. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment