Monday, March 21, 2016

Reading At Any Price part 2

Hello Bookies,

You probably thought I forgot about this book. But I have not. Also I kind of gave up fighting for the device that has this book on it. So I bought a new phone which makes reading this book so much easier. But the downside is that it takes longer to read a small chapter. Can't win them all I guess. Anyways, the book is pretty interesting at this point. For those who don't remember the book and what I've talked about way back when, the book starts with a pre-med student named Emillia. Probably spelt her name wrong, but I at least tried. Anyways, she is in a bit of a pickle. Her mom is on the brink of losing everything, so our leading lady decides to put on an auction. And just not any auction, but one where she sells her virginity. Illegal in our country but she found some loop holes. Anyways, after the auction she meets her winner. Instantly she hates him because he is a complete jerk to her. But first impressions say absolutely nothing apparently in this book. The guy ends up being okay. The only problem is he keeps finding reasons to not fulfill the agreement. Its getting to the point that I think the guy loves her. Also our leading lady is falling for him, but she just doesn't want to admit it yet. Heck she doesn't even want to have feelings for him. She keeps saying that what they have is just business, but I'm getting to think that our leading man Adam had different plans. I'm halfway through the book and I just have to motivate myself to finish.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment