Thursday, February 25, 2016

Started reading Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lys Barens

I really need to stop misplacing books. Only because my current reading list is really long. Yet I still add more books. Anyways, this is another library book I got when I picked up Mind Game, where ever that book decided to hide. Since I seemed to have misplaced Mind Game, I figured I would read this book. I know nothing about the book. Like literally. I'm actually making this post before even reading the book. Usually I read about a chapter or two before I post, but I guess I wanted to do something different. So no first impressions on this book, unless I go by the cover. And I know that I've been slacking hardcore. Blame the recent Kdrama that I just had to be curious enough to check out. Also B.A.P. came out with a new album and I'm pretty much addicted to that. South Korea is just ruining me right now it seems. But at least I can say that I started writing again. Finally! You have no idea how much I was struggling for three months trying to write at least something. I never know what to do when I can't do something that I'm highly passionate about. Even reading has been hard because of it. But that's enough of me rambling. I have a book to read, or at least try to. I must resist the Kdramas calling my name. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment