Thursday, February 11, 2016

Reading Frozen

I'm only a third of the way through the book, but I figured I'd post at least something. Only because I'm sure all of you are getting sick and tired of me not posting anything. You can blame B.A.P.'s coming up comeback for that. Its distracting me. Anyways, the book still has lots of questions that I would like answered. But for the amount that I have read in the past few days, I did learn some stuff. Like the fact that the world pretty much destroyed itself and now everyone is just trying to survive. If the world in this book actually does happen, I feel sorry for the future generations. Its just sad. Also the government is even more controlling as ever. No surprise there. Only because everyone knows that the government will try to take over and be contriving at the end of the world. Its a way to avoid chaos. But maybe they are a little too controlling in the book. Who knows? Anyways, no much has happened. Our leading lady, Nat, has hired a group of guys to get her where she needs to go to find The Blue. A place where its still as beautiful as before the world ended. Only thing is that she doesn't give them much information and she would like to keep it that way. But we all know that her secrets are going to be revealed eventually. Its all a matter of when and how. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment