Thursday, February 18, 2016

I give up

I give up on this whole doing video updates. I know I shouldn't but I have no choice. We all know that I finally found my camera. The only problem is that the thing is dead. Everyone is going to be like, "Lyssa, why don't you just charge it?" I'll tell you why I can't just charge it. I can't find my charger for the life of me. Its no where in my house. So I can't charge my camera in order to do video updates. I know I can buy a new charger, but that will just take forever. Also I was planning on buying a new camera anyways. But first I have to be an adult and pay bills. This makes me highly sad. I feel like I just broke a promise for the first time ever. I try to make it a habit to not break promises. Breaking promises is like a sin to me. Because that just means that your promise was an empty one and you didn't mean it. I hate promises like that. This highly saddens me. Maybe I'll do video updates once I get a new camera. When ever that is. But until then, I'm going to go watch this Kdrama that it feels like everyone is talking about. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment