Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Reading Mind Game

Hey fellow bookworms. Its your favorite slacker here. I figured that I should post something about one of the books I'm reading before you guys hate me too much to keep coming back. Anyways, I'm a quarter of the way through the book and its just been the two main characters trying to escape an island that is on fire with their lives. Yes it took that long in the book for them to escape from the enemy. Now the only thing against them is time and their sudden attraction for each other. Kind of makes you wonder how this is all going to go. I do enjoy the book, but can we stop with the slow beginnings. My attention span isn't long enough for that kind of thing. Almost ruins the whole book. But I'm going to head out for now. Also Happy Late Valentine's Day. Yes I know I'm like three days late. But at least I said it, right? Its the thought that counts. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment